Who we are currently supporting
Since 2002 we have sponsored local organisations in our area, in many different ways including:
- We have provided new Inflatable Life Rescue Boats to each Surf Life Saving Club in our area including, Freshwater, South Curl Curl and North Curl Curl. Plus each club receives ongoing support for Nippers, carnivals and athletic events.
- Local schools who receive support from us include Harbord Public School, St John the Baptist Catholic School, St Luke’s Grammar School, Curl Curl North Public School, Freshwater Senior Campus, St Augustine’s College, St Paul’s College Manly and Mackellar Girls High School. Our investment in local education includes financial support to purchase new educational and sporting equipment, development programs for music and business, our Youth Observer Program and sponsorship for fundraising activities like Spring Fairs, Trivia Nights and Walkathons.
- Sponsoring local sporting clubs & associations to subsidise uniform costs and buy new equipment.
- Our community public areas have also received considerable funding from Freshwater Community Bank® Branch. In conjunction with Warringah Council, our local Jacka Park children’s play facilities received a complete upgrade in 2006 and more recently, Harbord Park has undergone a massive refurbishment to improve clubhouse facilities for all the local teams that use the park for sport.
- We are major sponsors for Manly Warringah Netball Association, Manly Warringah Football Association, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Youth Development Program, Northern Sydney Symphonic Wind Ensemble. Northern Beaches Orchestra, and both Freshwater Christmas Carols and Manly Christmas Choral Concert.
- Charitable organisations who have received donations and fundraising support include, Bear Cottage Manly, St Vincent de Paul – Broken Bay Diocese, Lifeline, Rotary Club Manly & Brookvale, Lions Club Manly, Stewart House, Neighbourhood Watch, Royal Flying Doctors and the Cancer Council.
Since 2002 we have given back over $1.8 MILLION DOLLARS to the local community in the form of Sponsorship, Grants and Donations.